Bloomfield Township MI Masonry and Hardscaping Contractor, Brick & Stone Restoration
Protect your investments with professional hardscape maintenance and brick restoration in Bloomfield Township MI
The appearance of your brick and stone masonry changes over time, and without the proper maintenance it could age poorly. SDS Stone Paving has services that provide complete restoration, maintenance, and clean & seal for preserving the look and beauty of your hardscaping. No job is too big, and no job too small!
We're Michigan's largest and oldest hardscaping contractor, and with over 30 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep your brick and stone looking beautiful. Check out our testimonials if you're interested in hearing what some of our satisfied clients have to say about our work.
Common Reasons for Hardscaping Services / Brick & Stone Restoration Include:
- Moss or weeds growing between brick pavers.
- White rings around your pavers.
- Low sand levels between brick paver joints.
- Missing or cracked mortar between natural stone.
- Rust, oil or other stains.
- Sinking or popping sections in walkways or driveways.
For more information on brick and stone restoration, click here.
What Does Sealing Do for my Pavers?
There are Five Main Advantages to Sealing or Resealing Brick Pavers:
- Helps resist stains.
- Enhance the color of your pavers.
- Protect your paver color from fading.
- Prevent insect infestations.
- Bind the sand in the joints to make it difficult for weeds or other plants to germinate.