New Construction Paver Projects & Hardscapes in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Are you looking to add a beautiful new deck, patio, or other outdoor living space to your Oakland or Macomb County home?
At SDS Stone Paving we have the skills and experience you want in a hardscape design and build contractor. We specialize in developing custom outdoor living spaces, pool surrounds, fountains and ponds, walkways, decks, retaining walls, decorative stone patios, and more. Our full-service approach means we will work closely with you throughout the design process and handle every aspect of your new hardscape construction project.
Why Choose SDS Stone Paving for your New Hardscape Construction?
- We’re a family-run business that’s been providing hardscape services in Michigan for four generations.
- We are a unique, full-service organization providing everything you need for any stone project, including design, materials, fabrication, and installation for the interior, exterior, and landscaping of your home.
- We deliver superior customer service with an extensive warranty and flexible financing.
- We are your ongoing partner in maintaining your hardscape and landscape with our comprehensive restoration and clean and seal services.
- We employ only expert craftsman and landscape engineers.
We are Experts at Designing and Building:
- Brick paver and natural stone decks, patios, walkways, and driveways.
- Boulder and brick retaining walls.
- Outdoor BBQ kitchens, fire pits, and fireplaces.
- Natural, simulated, and thin veneer custom stone masonry for exterior applications.
- Pool or hot tub decks.
- Stone entryways.
- Fountains, ponds, and other water features.
- Stone pillars and custom mailboxes.
- Outdoor lighting.
Our Hardscape and Landscaping Services Include:
- Complete consultation and design.
- Professional installation and project management.
- Repairs, restorations, and maintenance.
Commercial Hardscape Installation Services
Soulliere has been a trusted name in commercial installations and restorations. We have partnered up with commercial companies big and small. There is no size job that SDS Stone Paving can’t handle.
Brick Paver Installations
Brick pavers are not only highly aesthetic, they also have several additional valuable benefits you should consider when planning your exterior projects.
- Flexible - Pavers are a segmental system, which allows for expansion and contracting without producing surface cracks, unlike that of asphalt, concrete or stamped concrete.
- Durable - Pavers are stronger and can take more abuse than regular poured concrete or black asphalt.
- Safety - Pavers are a non-skid surface even when wet. Something to think about around pools and hot tubs.
- Increases Resale Value - Pavers are so highly aesthetic that it can help with the resale value of your home. It is one of the first things that ends up in your home listing.
- Variety - Pavers come in all types of colors, pattern possibilities, shapes and textures - it is virtually unlimited.
See our work for yourself at these popular landmarks:
- Comerica Park
- Greenfield Village
- Henry Ford Museum
- Detroit Zoo
- DTE Headquarters
Get your hardscape installation project started off on the right foot with Michigan’s largest and oldest landscape and hardscape construction service. We provide hardscape installation and maintenance to Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Franklin, Clarkston, and throughout Metro Detroit, Macomb and Oakland County.
If you have been considering the use of brick pavers for creating a stylish entryway for your home, you are in luck. Pavers can do more than just add to the exterior design. When you choose professional brick paving for your landscape it also adds... Read More...