Clarkston Masonry and Hardscaping Contractor, Brick & Stone Restoration
Protect your investments with the best Masonry Contractor in Clarkston
The appearance of your brick and stone masonry changes over time, and without the proper maintenance it could age poorly. SDS Stone Paving has services that provide complete restoration, maintenance, and clean & seal for preserving the look and beauty of your hardscaping. No job is too big, and no job too small!
We're Michigan's largest and oldest hardscaping contractor, and with over 30 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep your brick and stone looking beautiful. Check out our testimonials if you're interested in hearing what some of our satisfied clients have to say about our work.
Common Reasons for Hardscaping Services / Brick & Stone Restoration Include:
- Moss or weeds growing between brick pavers.
- White rings around your pavers.
- Low sand levels between brick paver joints.
- Missing or cracked mortar between natural stone.
- Rust, oil or other stains.
- Sinking or popping sections in walkways or driveways.
For more information on brick and stone restoration, click here.
Our Clarkston Masonry Contractor Services Include:
- Pressure Cleaning - Using pressurized water, we will remove all dirt and debris from your natural stone, brick, or brick pavers.
- Paver Stripping - When necessary, to remove sealer that has become hazy due to acrylic buildup, or has sand that has been sealed on top.
- Masonry and Paver Repairs - We perform all types of masonry, brick, and stone repairs -- large or small.
- Sanding and Sealing - We will refill all paver joints with fine grade sand and carefully apply a new layer of sealant.
- Retaining Walls - Rebuilding small or large retaining walls that have fallen or shifted.